Baked Scallops recipe
1 1/2 lbs bay scallops, rinsed and drained
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/2 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
3 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Pour the melted butter into a 2 quart casserole dish.
3. Combine the Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, minced garlic and parsley.
4. Top the scallops with the mixture.
5. Bake for about 20 minutes.
W S Laurie & Co. 2002 Ltd continues to be one of the market leadersSmart Marine – Boating, Fishing tackle and Sailing store – NZ
New Zealand’s no.1 marine discounters! boating, fishing & sailing gear at the very best pricesOutboard Marine – Specialists in Marine Engines, Manukau, Auckland, NZ
Welcome to Outboard Marine We are specialists in marine engines and the home of theThe Marine Centre Boat Dealers- Mt Maunganui, NZ
We are in our business to assist you in the decision-making re your boat, whether