2. Break the bread into pieces and place in the processor bowl. Add the parsley, prawns and lemon juice and chop coarsely.
3. Divide the mixture between the plaice fillets and roll up, beginning with the tail end.
4. Place in an ovenproof dish, dot with butter and cover. Bake at 180°C, 350°F, Gas No. 4 for 15-20 minutes.
5. For the sauce, chop the onion and cucumber in the processor and fry in butter for 8 minutes.
6. Add the flour and cook for 1 minute then add the cream. Heat gently. Season. Serve the sauce with the plaice.
W S Laurie & Co. 2002 Ltd continues to be one of the market leadersSmart Marine – Boating, Fishing tackle and Sailing store – NZ
New Zealand’s no.1 marine discounters! boating, fishing & sailing gear at the very best pricesOutboard Marine – Specialists in Marine Engines, Manukau, Auckland, NZ
Welcome to Outboard Marine We are specialists in marine engines and the home of theThe Marine Centre Boat Dealers- Mt Maunganui, NZ
We are in our business to assist you in the decision-making re your boat, whether