2. Melt half the butter in a pan and fry the mushrooms for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden.
3. Place in a bowl with the chestnut puree, most of the parsley, juice of half the lemon and seasoning to taste. Mix well.
4. Divide the chestnut mixture between the plaice fillets and roll them up. Arrange in a lightly buttered ovenproof dish and brush with the remaining butter.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
6. Slice the remaining lemon and use it to garnish the plaice with the remaining chopped parsley.
W S Laurie & Co. 2002 Ltd continues to be one of the market leadersSmart Marine – Boating, Fishing tackle and Sailing store – NZ
New Zealand’s no.1 marine discounters! boating, fishing & sailing gear at the very best pricesOutboard Marine – Specialists in Marine Engines, Manukau, Auckland, NZ
Welcome to Outboard Marine We are specialists in marine engines and the home of theThe Marine Centre Boat Dealers- Mt Maunganui, NZ
We are in our business to assist you in the decision-making re your boat, whether