2. Blend garlic and melted butter, brush over fish. Place a few strips of fennel and spring onion at one end of each fillet strip.
3. Season with black pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice. Secure each roll with a cocktail stick.
4. Place each in the centre of a 6 inch (15 cm) foil square, draw the sides up.
5. Sprinkle fish with a little wine, top with a fennel sprig and secure parcel.
6. Cook in a moderately hot oven Mark 5 (190°C) 375°F) for 10 minutes
W S Laurie & Co. 2002 Ltd continues to be one of the market leadersSmart Marine – Boating, Fishing tackle and Sailing store – NZ
New Zealand’s no.1 marine discounters! boating, fishing & sailing gear at the very best pricesOutboard Marine – Specialists in Marine Engines, Manukau, Auckland, NZ
Welcome to Outboard Marine We are specialists in marine engines and the home of theThe Marine Centre Boat Dealers- Mt Maunganui, NZ
We are in our business to assist you in the decision-making re your boat, whether